FAIA installed newly elected officers and board members and gave thanks to outgoing board members during its Business & Awards Breakfast, held June 10, 2017, in conjunction with the 113th Anniversary Convention & Education Symposium.
- Douglass F. Wiles, CPCU, president and owner of Herbie Wiles Insurance in St. Augustine, chairman.
- E. Anthony DuBose, principal of Coastal Community Insurance
Agency in Panama City Beach, chairman-elect.
- Brendan Lynch, AIP, AAI, owner of The Plastridge Insurance Agency, with locations in Delray Beach, Palm Beach Gardens, Boca Raton and Stuart, vice-chairman.
New Board Members
- Chris Black, principal agent of Chris Black Insurance with
offices in Lutz and Sarasota.
- Brad Havemeier, president and CEO of Gulfshore Insurance in Naples.
- Bob Moore, chief operating officer at Corporate Insurance
Advisors in Ft. Lauderdale.
Board members serve three-year terms.
Outgoing Board Members
Thanks to Dan Alexander, CIC; Michael J. Alvarez, CPIA, PIAM; Chip Greene; and Lindsey A. Shank for their service.